Take Bike the Streets has increased ridership, elevated community health and aided in our urban renewal efforts by positively impacting our economy.
- Create a safety village to educate locals and teach people of all ages/ abilities to ride bikes
- In 2018 we plan to begin our next phase, Take Bike the Streets: Biking with the Blind & Seeing Impaired
- In 2018 we plan to have the Ken Parr Build-a-Bike crew build aqua chairs to help locals use some of our water amenities; splash pads
- We have several grants submitted on all three projects and are writing more as we wait to hear the results.
- We are seeking community partners to help us implement these projects.
(To Learn more about Access Miller click here.)